Job Type: Full-time (8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
Location: Central Edinburgh
Company: Clan Gordon is a well-established and award-winning Firm of Chartered Surveyors offering bespoke investment and property management services to landlords and investors.
Role: To manage a portfolio of quality properties in central Edinburgh during residential tenancies.
You will be fully supported by the Lettings Director and the Lettings Team who would manage all aspects of re-letting the property for you from advertising and viewings right through to signing tenancy paperwork.
Responsibilities include but are not restricted to:
- Managing all landlord communications
- Managing all tenant communications
- Organising regular maintenance
- Checking tenants in and out of property
- Carrying out 6 monthly photographic inspection reports
- Carrying out re-let surveys and arranging property improvements
- Full driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Property management experience
- Propertymark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management – Scotland
We’re offering a strong package of salary and pension to match your experience.