We are looking for a new Property Administrator to join our fantastic team.
You’ll be responsible for supporting our Property Managers and report to the Senior Property Manager.
We only accept applications which include a covering letter illustrating exactly why you are the best person for this role and how you fit in with our Core Focus and Core Values.
Our Core Focus is on providing:
- Excellent service delivered efficiently and honestly and
- The best letting experience in Edinburgh for both tenants and landlords
Our primary services are property investment advice and lettings management, but we know that our business and our success is all about people. It’s about having the right people working in the right roles. We then empower you to look after our landlords and our tenants.
Our Core Values are based on our existing employees who’ve already helped us establish one of Edinburgh’s fastest growing and most respected letting agencies.
- Empowered - knowledgeable, well trained & responsible
- Brave - self driven & problem solving
- Focused - complete tasks & deliver results
- Open - admit mistakes & seek help
- Helpful - offer help, team player
- Deliver on our Core Focus
- Work within our Core Values
Provide administrative support to property managers in their role which is set out below:
- Assist Property Managers to ensure all properties meet the Repairing Standard
- Assist Property Managers with the maintenance process
- Assist Property Managers with communication with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Arrange six monthly property inspections & help send out reports
- Manage safety certificate process
- Manage property keys
- Manage utility changeovers
- Provide cover to carry out viewings where required
- Assist with processing invoices
- Support Senior Property Manager as required
- Full driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of using SME property management software
- Skilled in Excel
- ARLA Propertymark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management –or similar