We are looking for a new Property Manager to join our fantastic team.
You’ll be responsible for a defined portfolio of let properties in Edinburgh and report to the Senior Property Manager.
We only accept applications which include a covering letter illustrating exactly why you are the best person for this role and how you fit in with our Core Focus and Core Values.
Our Core Focus is on providing:
- Excellent service delivered efficiently and honestly and
- The best letting experience in Edinburgh for both tenants and landlords
Our primary services are property investment advice and lettings management, but we know that our business and our success is all about people. It’s about having the right people working in the right roles. We then empower you to look after our landlords and our tenants.
Our Core Values are based on our existing employees who’ve already helped us establish one of Edinburgh’s fastest growing and most respected letting agencies.
- Empowered - knowledgeable, well trained & responsible
- Brave - self driven & problem solving
- Focused - complete tasks & deliver results
- Open - admit mistakes & seek help
- Helpful - offer help, team player
- Deliver on our Core Focus
- Work within our Core Values
- Ensure all properties meet the Repairing Standard
- Manage all maintenance efficiently
- Carry out six monthly inspections
- Check in tenants
- Check out tenants
- Manage deposit deductions
- Manage utility changeovers
- Manage all communication with landlords, tenants and contractors
- Manage annual rent reviews
- Recommend required regular maintenance or improvements during tenancies
- Carry out re-let surveys as tenants leave and recommend improvements to landlords
- Plan and manage agreed improvements at changeover
- Full driving licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of using SME property management software
- Skilled in Excel
- ARLA Propertymark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management –or similar