Our whole team at Clan Gordon is delighted to announce we have been selected as one of the Finalists in the Scottish Home Awards category of Residential Letting Team of the Year, sponsored by Citylets.
We are very proud to be short-listed for these awards which are judged on everything from customer service, to innovation to industry knowledge. The judges will decide on the winner in the next few weeks.
This shortlisting comes just a few months after being awarded Best Letting Agent in Scotland and in Edinburgh, as voted for by customers in recognition of our continuous commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
When you’re leaving your property in the hands of someone else you can’t afford for it to be poorly managed, that’s why Clan Gordon’s strategy is to set the gold standard in the lettings industry by raising the bar in terms of the level of service both landlords and tenants can expect to receive.
We firmly believe this approach benefits the entire community and makes a positive contribution to our society as a whole by discouraging low standards and unethical practices.
We set a high benchmark for quality by focusing on the following:
- Educating existing landlords on the benefits of responsible letting practices
- Actively discouraging bad practice by vetting all landlords before signing up
- Promoting ethical property investment in Edinburgh to both UK and international investors (focusing on long term letting and steering away from short-term holiday lets that damage the fabric of our community)
- Educating Airbnb owners on the benefits of switching to long-term lettings
- Raising awareness of what good lettings practice looks like and incentivising landlords to switch to a more responsible agent
- Holding our own service accountable through regular consultation exercises with our landlords and tenants
- Ensuring every member of our team is either working towards or is a fully qualified property management professional and MARLA member, ensuring excellent standards through continued professional development.
If you are considering letting your property or would like to switch to a letting agent that is proud to deliver an exceptional service for all our landlords and tenants alike, please do not hesitate to schedule a call with our team.
The 2022 Scottish Home Awards will be hosted live on Thursday, 23 June 2022 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Glasgow Central.