Not All Edinburgh Letting Agents Are The Same…

Not All Edinburgh Letting Agents Are The Same…

What does a first-class Edinburgh letting agent service look like? Is there really any difference between them? We think there is…

At Clan Gordon, we pride ourselves on being the best we can for both our landlords and our tenants. We’ve been looking after properties and finding rental homes in the city since 2007. We founded the business because we were frustrated at the poor service we’d received ourselves, and we were determined to do things differently.

Years Of Experience In The Property Letting Industry

Over the past 16 years, we’ve learned a lot about the Edinburgh property market and have been passing on that knowledge to our clients. We’ve built up a lot of resilience too - we survived the Covid pandemic, quickly adapting our business so our advisors could continue to provide the same great service from their homes instead of our offices.

Training And Development

And we’ve consistently invested in training and development, ensuring all our advisors are registered with ARLA, the leading membership body for the lettings sector. All our employees undergo regular training to keep their knowledge and skills updated so we can be confident they are equipped to provide exceptional customer service.

Award-Winning Property Letting Service in Edinburgh

We’ve won numerous awards over the years, being named Edinburgh and Scotland’s best letting agent, and we’re Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. We’re one of only a handful of letting agents in Edinburgh to have our own in-house surveyors.

So what are the benefits of using Clan Gordon for landlords and tenants and why do our clients stick with us year after year?

For Landlords

We offer a complete management service so landlords can relax in the knowledge that we’ve got everything covered. This is especially valuable for those who live overseas or elsewhere in the country.

We manage everything from start to finish, finding reliable tenants and managing their move:

  • Setting a realistic rent
  • Advertising the property on all the leading websites
  • Vetting prospective tenants
  • Writing the tenancy agreement
  • Carrying out safety checks and issuing certificates
  • Keeping a careful photographic inventory
  • Supervising move-in day
  • Organising repairs and emergency call outs 24/7
  • 24-7

For Tenants

If you’re a Clan Gordon tenant, we work our hardest to ensure you feel safe and happy in your home. We never organise group viewings, giving the time and space you need to ask questions and make a decision on your new home.

Our expert advisors are at the end of the phone if you have any problems, and we use reputable and reliable local tradespeople to carry out our maintenance and repairs.

We only work with landlords who share our ambition and whose properties exceed the Scottish Government’s Repairing Standard. Our experienced and professional team is always on hand to help to make sure your move is as straightforward as possible and you know who to contact if you have an issue.

Our research shows that 97% of our tenants are happy with the service they receive from us – we’re still working on the other 3%.

If you have an Edinburgh property to let or you’re looking for a new home, talk to us first. There’s a reason we’re multiple award winners! To schedule a call with one of our experienced property managers, click here.

Connect With Us On Social Media