Our aim at Clan Gordon is always to provide quality homes for tenants, whilst simultaneously maximising return on investment for our clients. Contact us if you would like to discuss local investment opportunities or for advice on renovating your buy to let property.
Although this flat was spacious, and in a great location, it was failing to maximise rental income due to a tired appearance and ineffective use of the space. We worked with our in-house Architect and team of local contractors to upgrade the property and help our client to increase their return on investment. Renovation work included:
- Building warrant including removing structural walls, adding new structural beams.
- Roofing and structural work to create new Velux windows for additional light in kitchen and bathroom
- Converting the existing living room and box room into an open plan kitchen living area.
- Converting the existing kitchen into a new third double bedroom.
- Reducing the size of largest bedroom to create a new bathroom including shower.
- Redecoration throughout.
- New flooring throughout.
- New furnishings.
- All requirements to meet HMO standards.
|Valuation||£250,000 (+ £50,000 cost of renovation)|
Property Investment Advice
Interested in Edinburgh buy to let? Sign up online for Investor Updates.Sign Up