The term "Clan Gordon Limited" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8 Craiglockhart View, Edinburgh EH14 1BX. Our company is registered in Scotland with registration number SC344424. The terms "you" and "your" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
WeDoEPC and certificates4letting are trading names of Clan Gordon Limited.
This website and its content are copyright of Clan Gordon Limited 2008. All rights reserved.
The website contains trademarks belonging to us. These trademarks include, but are not limited to: www.clangordon.co.uk
If you are in doubt as to whether an item is a trademark of ours, please contact us for clarification by emailing us via our website by clicking here. We may also use some trademarks on the website which are not owned by us. Where practicable, we acknowledge the relevant trademark owners.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Before providing a link to this website or website information, you must seek our permission. To do this, email us via our website by clicking here with details of the URL that you wish to link to, which forms part of this website, and the URL of the page on which you will be displaying the link. We do not permit the display of any web pages which form part of the website or website information in any html frame unless we have expressly authorised such display in writing.
- the content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only
- we may change these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes
- while we endeavour to keep information provided on this website up-to-date and correct, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, reliability or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- details of properties advertised on this website should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. If you are interested in letting one of these properties, you should satisfy yourself by inspecting the property concerned and making all necessary enquiries and investigations. You should not enter into any lease or other arrangement unless you have satisfied yourself on any points relating to the property or the lease which you are unsure of or have taken advice from your solicitor or accountant or financial adviser or other suitably qualified advisor
- we hereby give notice that for the purposes of the Financial Services Act 1986 (as amended) we are not an "authorised person" and are not authorised to carry on "investment business" within the meaning of that Act. If you are interested in seeking further information about any form of financial services described or displayed on our website, you should conduct your own enquiries as to whether the relevant person offering any such service is authorised for the purposes of the Financial Services Act 1986 (as amended)
- you accept that in the event that you do enter into any contract with a provider of such services, you will be a customer of that service provider and not us for the purposes of the Financial Services Act 1986 (as amended).
- this website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- from time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
- these terms and conditions are governed by Scots law and you agree that any dispute between us in relation thereto shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Where the operation of the website depends on the input of information by you, the service provided by us depends on, and varies according to, the accuracy of such inputted information. We can therefore accept no responsibility for, nor any liability in respect of, the input of inaccurate information to the website by you and/or any third parties.
In the unlikely event that you find any inaccurate information on the website or have any complaint about what we have published please email us via our website by clicking here. We will investigate on receipt and take such action which we, in our sole discretion, determine as being appropriate having regard to all the circumstances. This may, where appropriate, include invoking our complaint handling procedure.